SDF: Inverse Shoot 'Em Up SDF: Inverse Shoot 'Em Up

AAAAG!

I was so close to the end of Insane mode I could have spit on it! That space base is just too hard to defend on that mode! ^^;

Bomb-A-Bomb Bomb-A-Bomb

Frustratingly fun!

This game is frustrating enough to get you mad at some of the bombs (particularly the "girls"), but fun enough to keep you coming back regardless. It does glitch sometimes, though, like sometimes every bomb will explode and then nothing happens after that, forcing you to give up and try again. A glitch on level 19 caused me to skip to level 20, but hey - I'm not complaining about that! ;-)

Destroy Spongebob Destroy Spongebob

Pretty entertaining

It feels so liberating to be able to lay waste to that hideous sponge. I don't care how many of my friends will be angry at me for saying this, but the world needs more opportunities to kill that yellow freak!

Death Row Death Row

Tamagotchi just got good!

I found this quite difficult at first, but (being the self-admitted nerd that I am) I found a couple of ways to cheat the system, some of which have already been mentioned - but on my first playthrough it was too late. Poor Hector got fried faster than a chicken on the Sun. I rescued him with 6 days left - would have been faster if he didn't keep getting food poisoning. A series of games like this would be immense!

Loving most of the calendar, too. Though the guys, while a humorous twist, are something these eyes could have done without =P I think I'll play through again, but torture Hector this time...

The Suspicious Cop The Suspicious Cop

The freaking cop shot me!

All I did was ask if the guy's married, and he pulls out a gun and shoots me! I'm guessing he's not too lucky with the ladies!

Overall, I enjoy this, and the entire Negotiator series. I mean, sure the graphics aren't the best, but that's not what makes a game. And yeah, I get killed very often, and at times it's uncalled for, but I was warned that logic may not be helpful here =p

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Pretty promising

There's a couple of glitches to this game, though. You can't jump on enemies to kill them like Mario usually would. And on level 9, in the first column of brown blocks, you can jump up to collect coins, but then you get stuck in that small area and can't go back down.

Runaway Kart Runaway Kart

Not bad, but not exactly great

When you first start this up, it's all right, but a few things start to bug me as the game goes on. The first being that when you lose, you have to start all over again! That's not good. My second disappointment came around on the Survival mode. I played it twice, beating my personal best the second time, and yet on both games it says "Oh, you couldn't even beat your personal best!" Correct me if I'm wrong, but I just did that! Needs tweaking in these places, but if these faults get sorted out, this could have potential.

DRY_FIRE DRY_FIRE

AMAZING!

This is the simplest thing I've ever seen - Aim, click, occasionally hit the Space bar. Sounds a bit boring, don't you think? Well, give this game a go and then think again!!! This game, which only has minimal functions (clicking and pressing Space) is easily the most innovative and addictive thing ever! There must be countless people all over the world who haven't moved from their computers for weeks because of this game, subconsciously chanting "One more go... one more go..." One thing I'd recommend to everybody on newgrounds - get a spare mouse, because you're gonna get so addicted, you'll wear it out! If you don't give this game top marks, there's something wrong with you!!!

Make Tanya Laugh Make Tanya Laugh

Cute AND funny!

Tanya looks so cute when she's laughing! (particularly when Daniel sets his head on fire and she ends up on the floor) I feel sorry for her at the very end, though :p Poor Tanya...

LisVender responds:

That's kind of you to say! I told the real Tanya about your comments, and she was very flattered. :)

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Fucking awesome!!!

Even for an unfinished beta, this is the most promising project I've ever seen on newgrounds! But forget Ami and Tomoko, I wanna fully complete version of Kotomi!